- Our Schools
- Middle Schools
- Capon Bridge Middle School (CBMS)
- Bobcat Athletics
CBMS Winter 2022-23 Basketball Schedule
CBMS Fall 2022 Schedules for All Sports
- Sports Physical and Eligibility Form (PDF) (from WVSSAC for parents and doctor to sign)
- CBMS Athletic Handbook (PDF)
- Hampshire County Policy 2431 - Interscholastic Athletics
- HHS Sports
- Important Information about Concussions for coaches, parents and students to read!
- Map/Directions to CBMS - Capon Bridge Middle School
- WVDE - Policy 2436.10 - Participation in extracurricular activities (DOC)
- WVSSAC - Sportsmanship, Ethics, and Integrity
Mon, Apr 3
Tue, Apr 4
Wed, Apr 5
Thu, Apr 6
Fri, Apr 7
Newly Adjusted WV Tax Withholding TablesDue to the recently passed legislation reducing WV state income taxes, the amount withheld from employee pay checks will be reduced in most cases starting with the March 25 pay. Additional Info...
Comment on Proposed 2023-24 School Calendars
Health Dept. to Offer Required Vaccinations to Upcoming 7th & 12th GradersThe County Health Dept will be at RMS, CBMS & HHS on March 9 & April 17 to give required vaccines for upcoming 7th & 12th graders. Complete a parental consent form & return it to your school nurse if you want your child to get their vaccine at school. Read on for Requirements & Consent Forms....
Summer Program Will Be June 21st to July 14th - Register Your Child NowA 4 week Summer Program will be held June 21 - July 14 & will serve current Kindergarten through 8th grade students & offer credit recovery for high school students. June 21-23 - 3 days June 26-30 - 5 days July 5-7 - 3 days July 10-July 14 - 5 days Read on for more info & online registration link..