- 2020 Sports Physical and Eligibility Form (PDF) (from WVSSAC for parents and doctor to sign) RMS Insurance and Eligibility Form (PDF) - required of all athletes
- Important Information about Concussions for coaches, parents and students to read!
- HHS Sports
- Map/Directions to RMS - Romney Middle School Map/Directions to HHS - Hampshire High (for football home games)
- RMS Athletic Handbook (PDF) - revised for 2017 to 2018
- Student Accident Insurance Information
- WVSSAC -West Virginia Secondary School Activities Commissio
Kids aged 9 - 21 can join 4-H with a parent or guardian’s permission. Kids, aged 5 –7, who are interested 4-H can start in the Cloverbud program, which focuses more on fun but sets the stage for future learning. 4-H is a world leader in developing youths. Read on...
Parents may register children who are 4 by July 1, 2022 for Pre-K classes next year. Children who are 5 by July 1, 2022 and NOT currently in Pre-K now, may also register. Five year old children are required to enter Kindergarten before going to 1st grade. Read on...
All students & staff members are required to wear masks indoors and on buses beginning Wed, Sept. 8. This is in effect as long as the county is red or orange on the WVDHHR map. This may help lessen the need to be quarantined due to exposure to Covid. A letter from Mr. Pancione