Welcome to the Hampshire High School (HHS) Counseling Page
Please go to the Counselor Corner group on Hampshire County Schoology and check under Resources for all things related to the Counseling office.
Every student at HHS has been added to the Schoology Counselor Corner Group.
Some scholarships applications are also available at Hampshire County Community Foundation Scholarships. The deadline for these is Feb. 26.
Check back often and watch for these features:
Students may go to Mr. Nichols or Mrs. Anderson.
Request HHS Transcripts by emailing or calling Mr. Nichols or Mrs. Anderson during the school term - (see contact information above right.)
Note: Hampshire High does not participate in online transcript request services. Please do not attempt to request your transcript through Parchment, FormsTemplates, RocketLawyer, LegalTemplates, pdfFiller, FormsLaw or any other website claiming to order high school transcripts for you.
New Student Enrollment Information
Parents/guardians of prospective students should call the school to schedule an appointment with the counselor to enroll their child/children. At this time, one of the counselors will advise the prospective student about courses of study and other pertinent information.
Completion of an enrollment packet which includes all of the informational forms in the following is also required. Prior to enrollment at the school, you will need:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- IEP from last school, if applicable
- Immunization record
- Proof of guardianship/custody
- Proof of residency
- Report card/grade report from last school
- Verification that student is not suspended from previous school
- Emergency Procedure Cards - update as needed when information changes
Check the Student Health Information page for information about the medication administration policy and forms.
If transferring from an out-of-state school, proof of a completed PPD/Tine test result is also required. This may be obtained from the Hampshire County Health Department by calling 304-496-9640.
- For GED/TASC Scores visit the West Virginia Department of Education
Attached is the Senior Cap & Gown Order Form! Scan the QR Code on the form & order online OR fill out the form, attach a check & turn it in to the main office. If you need a hard copy, check the table in front of Mrs. Shockey's office. PLEASE ORDER SOON! Read on...
Youth Basketball & Wrestling programs are now conducting online sign-ups. Look on the Hampshire County Parks & Rec website under Upcoming Programs for more detailed information - https://www.hampshirecountyparks.com/upcomingprograms Read on...
- How do I report my child's absence excuse online?
- How do I use the calendar features?
- How do I request a copy of my HHS transcript?
- How do I apply for a job with the Hampshire County Board of Education?
- What is the Dolly Parton Imagination Library and how do I sign up for free books?
- What is ReadAloud West Virginia and how do I become a volunteer reader?