Meal Prices, Applications & Payments
You can apply for Free/Reduced Meals online. See the information on this page for details.
|Meal Type||Breakfast Price||Lunch Price|
|Full-Pay Student Meals - Elementary||$1.00||$1.75|
|Full-Pay Student Meals - Middle/High||$1.00||$2.00|
|Reduced Student Meals||30 cents||40 cents|
Online Applications for Free/Reduced Meals Now Available
Apply for Free/Reduced Meals on School Café. Benefits of applying online include:
- Students will obtain eligibility benefits faster
- Electronic submission ensures that the completed application reaches the County office quickly
- Secure and confidential
- Only one application needed for the entire household even if children are in different schools
Paper applications for Free and Reduced Meals will be sent home on the first day of school for those who can not or do not wish to apply online. Here are the directions for completing the paper application (PDF) when received.
Online Payment Accounts for School Meals Now Available
Pay school meal accounts online using School Café (also includes app to download for easy payment). This online services allows you to:
- View your student's cafeteria account balance and purchases
- Make secure online payments anytime, anywhere
- Set up hassle-free automatic payments for each student
- Receive payment reminders
Hampshire County Meal Account Collection Policy
- 6135: Collection for Outstanding Participant Meal Accounts
Declaration of Non-Discrimination
"United States Department of Agriculture is an equal opportunity provider."