Athletics - Hampshire Trojans Site
All county students in Kindergarten through 12 will be admitted to Hampshire High School (HHS) athletic events free thanks to The Bank of Romney and FNB Bank.
High school students must show their school ID and middle and elementary students have to enter with a paying adult.
Thank you for supporting the students of Hampshire County and Hampshire County Schools (This does not include middle school events.)
Athletic Website for Hampshire High School
All of the following are on the Hampshire Trojans big teams website:
- News and Information About Other School Events
- Sports Schedules Including Cancellations and Changes
Schedules can also be viewed on the Big Teams mobile app on your phone or tablet.
The schedules are already posted and if anything changes, the updates will show up there immediately. You will just need to create a "fan" account with a username and password in order to be able to view all the details. You may also call the school to get information about events at 304-822-5016, ext. 1002 or 1004.
View a Map and Directions to HHS.
Forms for Athletes
- Student athletes must have the 2019 Sports Physical and Eligibility plus Insurance Form (PDF) and Drug Testing Form (PDF) completed in order to participate in athletics.
- Dr. Release Form (DOCX) - Give to Athletic Director, Kari Williams, when released to return to practice/play after an injury or illness.
- Request for Use of Facility (HHS) (DOCX) - requires signatures of Principal and Athletic Director
- Student Accident Insurance Information
- Important Information about Concussions for coaches, parents and students to read!
- WVDE - Policy 2436.10 - Participation in extracurricular activities (DOC)
- Hampshire County Policy 2431 - Interscholastic Athletics
- WVSSAC - Sportsmanship, Ethics, and Integrity
Support HHS & Trojan Athletic Association (TAA)
- Follow Hampshire High School Athletics on Facebook for the latest important updates.
- Follow Trojan Athletic Association (TAA) (boosters) on Facebook and support HHS athletes.
- Trojan Athletic Association Online Auto Donor Form for Non-Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- TAA Online Auto Donor Form for Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) Word version for the public
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) for Hampshire County Board of Education Employees