Hampshire Trojan Athletics
The new HHS Trojans Turf Field and Track funded entirely by community donations (photo by Nick Carroll, Hampshire Review). The field and track will be used by HHS Boys and Girls Soccer, HHS Football, HHS Track, RMS Football, CBMS & RMS Track, HHS Band, PE classes, community recreational and youth sports teams and community fundraisers for cancer and other events.
Thanks to the Bank of Romney and First National Bank of Romney for their support of HHS athletics and students. Hampshire High students can attend home athletic events free with their student ID thanks to the generosity of the Bank of Romney and the First National Bank. Elementary and middle school students can get in free if they accompany a paying adult.
HampshireTrojans.com is the
official Athletic Website for Hampshire High School
All of the following are on the Hampshire Trojans Big Teams website:
- News and Information About Other School Events
- Sports Schedules Including Cancellations and Changes
The schedules are already posted and if anything changes, the updates will show up there immediately. You will just need to create a "fan" account with a username and password in order to be able to view all the details. You may also call the school to get information about events at 304-822-5016, ext. 1002 or 1004.
View a Map and Directions to HHS.
HHS - Calendar of Events
Hampshire High School Athletics on Facebook
Forms for Athletes
- Student athletes must have the Sports Physical Form (PDF) completed by a physician and Drug Testing Form (PDF) completed in order to participate in athletics.
- Dr. Release Form (DOCX) - Give to Athletic Director, Kari Judy, when released to return to practice/play after an injury or illness.
- Request for Use of Facility (HHS) (DOCX) - requires signatures of Principal and Athletic Director
- 2021-22 Student Accident Insurance Information/Application
- Insurance Claim Form for HHS Athletes
Middle School Sports Information
- Important Information about Concussions for coaches, parents and students to read!
- WVDE - Policy 2436.10 - Participation in extracurricular activities (DOC)
- Hampshire County Policy 2431 - Interscholastic Athletics
- WVSSAC - Sportsmanship, Ethics, and Integrity
Support HHS & Trojan Athletic Association (TAA)
- Follow Hampshire High School Athleticson Facebook for the latest important updates.
- Follow Trojan Athletic Association (TAA) (boosters) on Facebook and support HHS athletes.
- Trojan Athletic Association Online Auto Donor Form for Non-Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- TAA Online Auto Donor Form for Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) Word version for the public
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) for Hampshire County Board of Education Employees
Hampshire County will continue implementing Community Eligibility Provision for the 2021-2022 school year. Your child is eligible to receive a breakfast and lunch at school at no charge each day of the 2021-2022 school year without an application or fee. Read on...
October 7 - for staff at all the schools except CBMS and CBES. October 13 - 2:45pm-3:30pm CBMS Staff October 13 - 4:00pm-6:00pm CBES Staff October 21 - Students at HHS, RMS and CBMS (Also for staff Pneumonia, Hep A & B and Shingles shots available.) Read on...
Parents may register children who are 4 by July 1, 2022 for Pre-K classes next year. Children who are 5 by July 1, 2022 and NOT currently in Pre-K now, may also register. Five year old children are required to enter Kindergarten before going to 1st grade. Read on...
2021 Yearbooks are in! Please read the information regarding appropriate pick-up times and locations. Thank you! You can email the yearbook advisor at email@example.com #GoTrojans #PrideAndSpirit Read on...