- Our Schools
- High School
- Hampshire High School (HHS)
- Athletics - Hampshire Trojans Site
Hampshire Trojan Athletics
The new HHS Trojans Turf Field and Track funded entirely by community donations (photo by Nick Carroll, Hampshire Review). The field and track will be used by HHS Boys and Girls Soccer, HHS Football, HHS Track, RMS Football, CBMS & RMS Track, HHS Band, PE classes, community recreational and youth sports teams and community fundraisers for cancer and other events.
Thanks to the Bank of Romney and First National Bank of Romney for their support of HHS athletics and students. Hampshire High students can attend home athletic events free with their student ID thanks to the generosity of the Bank of Romney and the First National Bank. Elementary and middle school students can get in free if they accompany a paying adult.
HampshireTrojans.com is the
official Athletic Website for Hampshire High School
All of the following are on the Hampshire Trojans Big Teams website:
- News and Information About Other School Events
- Sports Schedules Including Cancellations and Changes
The schedules are already posted and if anything changes, the updates will show up there immediately. You will just need to create a "fan" account with a username and password in order to be able to view all the details. You may also call the school to get information about events at 304-822-5016, ext. 1002 or 1004.
View a Map and Directions to HHS.
HHS - Calendar of Events
Hampshire High School Athletics on Facebook
Forms for Athletes
- Student athletes must have the Sports Physical Form (PDF) completed by a physician and Drug Testing Form (PDF) completed in order to participate in athletics.
- Dr. Release Form (DOCX) - Give to Athletic Director, Kari Judy, when released to return to practice/play after an injury or illness.
- Request for Use of Facility (HHS) (DOCX) - requires signatures of Principal and Athletic Director
- 2021-22 Student Accident Insurance Information/Application
- Insurance Claim Form for HHS Athletes
Middle School Sports Information
- Important Information about Concussions for coaches, parents and students to read!
- WVDE - Policy 2436.10 - Participation in extracurricular activities (DOC)
- Hampshire County Policy 2431 - Interscholastic Athletics
- WVSSAC - Sportsmanship, Ethics, and Integrity
Support HHS & Trojan Athletic Association (TAA)
- Follow Hampshire High School Athleticson Facebook for the latest important updates.
- Follow Trojan Athletic Association (TAA) (boosters) on Facebook and support HHS athletes.
- Trojan Athletic Association Online Auto Donor Form for Non-Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- TAA Online Auto Donor Form for Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) Word version for the public
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) for Hampshire County Board of Education Employees
Newly Adjusted WV Tax Withholding TablesDue to the recently passed legislation reducing WV state income taxes, the amount withheld from employee pay checks will be reduced in most cases starting with the March 25 pay. Additional Info...
Comment on Proposed 2023-24 School Calendars
Health Dept. to Offer Required Vaccinations to Upcoming 7th & 12th GradersThe County Health Dept will be at RMS, CBMS & HHS on March 9 & April 17 to give required vaccines for upcoming 7th & 12th graders. Complete a parental consent form & return it to your school nurse if you want your child to get their vaccine at school. Read on for Requirements & Consent Forms....
Summer Program Will Be June 21st to July 14th - Register Your Child NowA 4 week Summer Program will be held June 21 - July 14 & will serve current Kindergarten through 8th grade students & offer credit recovery for high school students. June 21-23 - 3 days June 26-30 - 5 days July 5-7 - 3 days July 10-July 14 - 5 days Read on for more info & online registration link..
Pre-School & Kindergarten Registration Dates & Info AnnouncedPre-K registration will be held at Augusta, Capon Bridge & Romney Elementary Schools on 3/24/23 & 4/28/23. Read on for more details about registration requirement and other pertinent information on the page linked below. Read on...