Maintenance & Safety
To reach Maintenance, please call 304-822-3121 (early in the morning) or 304-822-3528, ext. 170.
All maintenance requests must be submitted using School Dude and be approved before work will be done.
School Dude Access - See building administrator for organization account number and password.
Custodial Order Form
Custodial Supply Order Form for 2015 to 2016 (XLSX) - Updated September 23, 2015 - This Excel form may be saved to your computer and then accessed from there.
Safety & Security
- 2020 Annual Asbestos Notification Report (PDF)
- Fire Drill Exit Safety Report Form (PDF)
- Monthly Safety Inspection Report (PDF) - This report is to be completed by the Principals designee and submitted to the Director of Maintenance by the 5th of the following month.
- Unusual Incident/Accident Report Form - Student (DOC) - Revised
- Unusual Incident/Accident Report Form - Student (PDF) - Revised
- Unusual Incident/Accident Report Form - Employee (PDF) - New July 2017 - Must be reported on the same day as the incident occurred!
Use of School Facilities
If the use of a school facility is being requested, please use this form:
- Use of School Facility Request Form (DOCX)
- Request for Use of Facility - Hampshire High School (PDF) - Requires signatures of Principal and Athletic Director
Please note that only fundraising events benefiting the school or the students may be held in school facilities. All adults involved must be approved volunteers. Any increased custodial or maintenance costs due to use of the facility will be paid by the group making the request.
Fundraising by school support groups is covered under Hampshire County Board of Education Policy 9211.