New/Transfer Student Enrollment

Information for New Student Enrollment

Please contact the school where your child will attend directly about enrollment. You may view the list of schools in the following and click on any one of them to look at contact information and the location of that school. If you are in doubt as to which school your child should attend, call the Hampshire County Schools office at 304-822-3528.

If the enrollment is for PreK or Kindergarten for the following year, please see - PreK and Kindergarten Registration

application.gifThe following documentation is required for enrolling new or transfer students in Hampshire County Schools:

Download this quick Parent Enrollment Checklist (PDF)  to help you.

Note:  If you are requesting a transfer to an out of district school for you child, please read the policy and complete the enrollment request form.  The deadline to request a non-resident enrollment or an in-county transfer to a different school is June 30 of each year. For 2023 ONLY, the deadline to apply for a non-resident or in-county out of district transfer has been extended until August 11.