Payroll & Salary Info, Direct Deposit & Tax Forms
Payroll Forms - Tax Withholding & Direct Deposit
- 20/24 Payroll Selection Form (PDF) - Select whether you want to get paid over 20 or 24 pays
Please complete and return the following forms to the Finance Office if you wish to change the amount of taxes withheld from your paychecks:
- W4 Federal Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form (2020) (PDF) - For all employees for Federal tax withholding - must be used by anyone hired after January 1, 2020 or for changes to withholding after January 1, 2020.
- W4 West Virginia State Form (PDF) - For West Virginia residents (includes non-resident form)
- W4 Maryland State Form (PDF) - For Maryland residents
- W4 Virginia State Form (PDF) - For Virginia residents
Employees may now deposit their paychecks into two bank accounts (such as a checking and a savings account).
If you wish initiate direct deposit or change the details of how your check is deposited, complete a Direct Deposit Form and send it back. For questions, contact Rhonda Park at 304-822-3528, ext. 135 or email Rhonda Park.
- Direct Deposit Form (DOC) - Word format to complete on a computer and then print for submission
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF) - PDF format to print and complete by hand for submission
Employee Self-Serve Payroll Management
Use the County Employee Online website to view your pay stubs with information about your deductions and personal leave days.
Note: You must first register and create your password. In order to register you need to know your employee ID number and also have an email address (the email address does not have to be a West Virginia Department of Education access account). The directions are as follows: