iPad Apps for Students with Autism
- ABC Data: $4.99 - Created to assist professionals and students in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), ABC Data is an unobtrusive data collection tool for counting behaviors and recording session duration.
- EpicWin: $2.99 - It's a streamlined to-do list, to quickly note down all your everyday tasks, but with a roleplaying spin. So rather than just ticking off your chores and reminders, completing each one earns you XP to improve and develop your character.
- Everyday Skills: $39.99 - provides self-directed learning sessions for 40 important skills necessary for living independently and accessing the community, Features content developed by the Attainment Company.
- IDIOM Dictionary: $1.99 - Idioms can be particularly difficult for children on the Spectrum. This online idiom dictionary can help.
- iPrompts XL: $49.99 - allows you to create picture schedules, a countdown timer, choice prompts. It comes with an image library that includes hundreds of useful illustrations and digital pictures across many categories.
- iRewardChart: $3.99 - When stars have been earned, your child can pick from the default list of suggested rewards, or you can setup your own custom rewards especially tailored to motivate your children on the ASD spectrum.
- Practicing Pragmatics Fun Deck: $5.99 - Student looks at an illustration and either reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt. After the student gives a verbal response for each answer, tap the green (correct) or red (incorrect) button to score the student.
- Social Skills Sampler HD: Free - The Conover Company has a wide variety of Life Skill videos. This particular one is designed to teach and reinforce basic social skills critical for independent living.