Augusta Elementary School, a school-wide Title I school in central Hampshire County serving students in preschool through 5th grade.
Mascot - Eagle
Color - Blue and Gold
Mission - "At Augusta Elementary School, we work as a community to educate students and meet student needs in a safe, nurturing environment; where children and adults alike can believe in their potential and abilities as successful members of a 21st century global society."
Vision statement - "Augusta Elementary School----Augusta Eagles SOAR!"
Hampshire County Schoology Resources
School Business Partners
Emergency Procedure Card - update as needed when information changes
- What to Do About Bullying: Tips for Parents (PDF)
- Elementary School Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- Elementary Parents Bullying Report Form (PDF)
School Nurse - Nicole Connell, RN
- School Health Page - information regarding the administration of medication and medical authorization forms.
- AES Wellness and Fitness Work Action Plan for 2021 to 2022 (DOCX)
- Information for Parents and Students AES Title I Parents Corner
Electronic Copies of the Bidding Documents will be available as early as, Sept. 28, 2022, from the office of the Architect, McKinley Architecture and Engineering, The Maxwell Center, Suite 100, 32-20th Street, Wheeling, WV 26003, telephone 304-233-0140 Additional Info...
The Health Dept. will be giving flu vaccinations as follows:
Monday, Sept. 19 - Student Flu Vaccines at HHS, CBMS, and RMS
Thursday, Oct. 13 - Flu Shots at CBE 4-6pm (CB staff)
Monday, Oct. 17 - Flu Vaccines for all Staff except CBE & CBMS
Parents, Please complete the following form to report your child's absence. The survey will take approximately 4 minutes to complete. It can be submitted to the school online. Link to online absence reporting submission form..