Capon Bridge Elementary
Capon Bridge Elementary School (CBES), a school-wide Title I school in eastern Hampshire County, serving students in grades Pre-k through 5th grade.
- Mascot - Hawk
- Colors - Purple and Gold
Helping every student achieve their highest potential with support from home, school and community.
School Business Partners
- Anthony's Jr. Restaurant
- Capon Bridge Family Dentistry
- El Puente
- FNB Bank
- Giffin Funeral Home
- Greg's Restaurant
Information for Parents & Students
- Hampshire County Overdrive Digital Library - Log in to checkout eBooks and Audiobooks for your iPod or other electronic device.
- Title I Parents' Corner
- On Friday 1/29/21 we will do the reading iReady assessment for virtual students. We will do the math iReady for virtual students on 2/5/21.
- The schedule will be as follows for both days:
Grades 1,2 and 3 - Arrival will be from 8:00-8:30, students will report to the cafeteria.
Grades 4 and 5 - Arrival will be from 12:00-12:30, students will report to the cafeteria.
The test should take a little less than an hour to complete. When a student is finished, they will be dismissed to their parent who'll be waiting for them in the parking lot.
School Nurse - Elizabeth Whitacre, RN
- Emergency Procedure Card - Downloadable for updating student information
- School Health Page - information regarding the administration of medication and medical authorization forms
- Capon Bridge Elementary Friday Virtual Support Schedule for Parents
- CBES Wellness and Fitness Work Action Plan for 2019 to 2020
- CBES Wellness Assessment
- Elementary Parents Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- Elementary School Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- Hampshire County Schoology Resources
- Map/Directions to Capon Bridge Elementary
- Volunteer Information for CBES Parents
- What to Do About Bullying: Tips for Parents (PDF)