Slanesville Elementary School, a school-wide Title I school in Hampshire County serving students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade. It was designated a National Blue Ribbon School.
Mascot - Mustang
Colors - Green and Yellow
All Slanesville Elementary students will make continuous progress toward mastering the essential curriculum and achieving at their highest potential.
School Business Partners
Information for Parents & Students
- Map/Directions to Slanesville Elementary
- Slanesville Elementary School Wellness and Fitness Work Action Plan for 2019 to 2020 (PDF)
- Slanesville Elementary School Wellness Assessment (PDF)
- Slanesville Elementary YouTube Announcements
- Slanesville Public Drinking Water Report (PDF)
Counselor: Email Christina Brode
- Elementary Parents Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- Elementary School Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- What to Do About Bullying: Tips for Parents (PDF)
School Nurse: Email Tara Michaels, RN
Hampshire County Schools, in compliance with state and federal guidelines, has conducted a needs assessment and developed a proposal of expenditures of the ARP ESSERF Grant. The grant may be utilized through the 2024 school year. View the plan & comment. Read on...
Hampshire County will continue implementing Community Eligibility Provision for the 2021-2022 school year. Your child is eligible to receive a breakfast and lunch at school at no charge each day of the 2021-2022 school year without an application or fee. Read on...