Hampshire High School (HHS)
HHS is a comprehensive high school, serving students in grades 9 to 12. The school offers an extensive selection of academic and vocational classes including advanced placement and college credit courses.
- Colors - Green and white
- Mascot - Trojan
MissionStriving for excellence, each individual will take responsibility for being involved in the learning process and for developing his/her maximum potential.
- Counselor's Corner - academic programs, scholarship and college information, new/transfer student enrollment, etc.
- Emergency Procedure Card - downloadable for updating student information
- Hampshire County Overdrive Digital Library Link - Log in to checkout eBooks and Audiobooks for your iPod or other electronic device.
- Hampshire High Calendar of Events
- Hampshire Trojans - Athletic schedules and information
- HHS Wellness Action Plan for 2019-2020
- Map/Directions to Hampshire High (Google link)
- Map/Direction to Hampshire High (map view)
- Request for Use of Facility (HHS) (DOCX) - requires signatures of Principal and Athletic
- School Health Information - policies about administering medicine at school
WHHS - Trojan Media - HHS's online radio broadcasting news and announcements at school and covering Trojan sporting events. You can listen online or if you have the old app, you may still use that to access the broadcasts.
Wed, Dec 22
Thu, Dec 23
Fri, Dec 24
Mon, Dec 27
Tue, Dec 28
Wed, Dec 29
Thu, Dec 30
Fri, Dec 31
Fri, Jan 7
Fri, Jan 14
Parents may register children who are 4 by July 1, 2022 for Pre-K classes next year. Children who are 5 by July 1, 2022 and NOT currently in Pre-K now, may also register. Five year old children are required to enter Kindergarten before going to 1st grade. Read on...
All students & staff members are required to wear masks indoors and on buses beginning Wed, Sept. 8. This is in effect as long as the county is red or orange on the WVDHHR map. This may help lessen the need to be quarantined due to exposure to Covid. A letter from Mr. Pancione