Hampshire High School (HHS)
Read The Principal's Weekly Newsletter - The Trojan Times
Senior Events Announced
HHS is a comprehensive high school, serving students in grades 9 to 12. The school offers an extensive selection of academic and vocational classes including advanced placement and college credit courses.
- Colors - Green and white
- Mascot - Trojan
Striving for excellence, each individual will take responsibility for being involved in the learning process and for developing his/her maximum potential.
- Counselor's Corner - academic programs, scholarship and college information, new/transfer student enrollment, etc.
- Emergency Procedure Card - downloadable for updating student information
- Hampshire County Overdrive Digital Library Link - Log in to checkout eBooks and Audiobooks for your iPod or other electronic device.
- Hampshire High Calendar of Events
- Hampshire Trojans - Athletic schedules and information
- HHS Wellness Action Plan for 2019-2020
- Map/Directions to Hampshire High (Google link)
- Map/Direction to Hampshire High (map view)
- Request for Use of Facility (HHS) (DOCX) - requires signatures of Principal and Athletic
- School Health Information - policies about administering medicine at school
- WHHS - Trojan Media - school online radio or if you have the old app, you may still use that to access the broadcasts.
Summer School will be held from June 14 to July 9 (for those previously enrolled) at Hampshire High for Grades 6-12 and at both Augusta and Romney Elementary Schools for Grades PK-5. Please look at the link below to see the bus routes for summer school. Summer Bus Routes
Barbara Ray, a 2nd grade teacher from Augusta Elementary, was named Hampshire County Teacher of the Year. Greg Snyder, the head custodian at Romney Elementary, was named Hampshire County Service Personnel of the Year. Click to see the TOY & SPOY