Immunization Information & Medication Forms
Please read the Announcement for Parents 2020 from School Nurses (DOCX).
New students entering Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten need proof of a dental exam and a health check physical exam prior to starting school in August. It is recommended students entering grade 2 and now grade 7 show proof of a dental exam and a health check physical exam prior to school starting in August. Review Immunization Requirements for School Entry (PDF).
Also there are new requirements for vaccines for 7th and 12th grade students.
Immunization Information for 7th- & 12th-Graders in Hampshire County Schools
Parents, this is a reminder. State law and West Virginia Board of Education require all 6th- and 11th-graders to receive vaccine updates prior to entering 7th and 12th grade.
All students entering the 7th and 12th grades must show proof of these vaccines prior to the first day of school in August 2020.
Health Department Vaccine Offerings
The Hampshire County Health Department will be visiting the high school and both middle schools on March 10th and again on April 21st to offer these vaccines to students with parent permission. Permission forms are available on this page or from the School Nurse or the Health Department
- 7th Grade Parental Consent Form for Vaccinations (DOCX)
- 12th Grade Parental Consent Form for Vaccinations (DOCX)
Vaccine updates can be obtained from your child's doctor or from the Health Department. The Health Department vaccinates every Monday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. On the first and third Monday of the month beginning in April, the Health Department will offer vaccines from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. For more information, call 304-496-9640.
- Immunization Requirements for School Entry (PDF)
- Immunization Requirements for 7th- and 12th-Graders (PDF)
- Hampshire High Over-the-Counter Medication Information and Authorization Form (PDF) - Regarding Ibuprofen (Advil), acetaminophen (Tylenol) and antacids (Tums)
- Medical Information Release Form (FERPA) (PDF) - May be typed, then printed and signed
- Prescription Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- Prescription Medication Information (PDF)
Chronic Health Condition Statement
Print this Chronic Health Condition Statement (PDF) and have it completed by a physician and faxed to the Attendance Director to alert the district to possible chronic conditions that may impact student attendance.