Posted on: September 21, 2021
The Hampshire County Health Department will be offering influenza (flu) shots for staff and students on the following schedule:
Students must bring this completed form in order to be given the flu vaccine - Student Flu Permission/Info Form 2021
Students - O...Read on...
Posted on: September 7, 2021
All students & staff members are required to wear masks indoors and on buses beginning Wed, Sept. 8. This is in effect as long as the county is red or orange on the WVDHHR map. This may help lessen the need to be quarantined due to exposure to Covid.
A letter from Mr. Pancione
Posted on: September 17, 2021
Pre-K and Kindergarten registration will be held on the following dates at all elementary schools except John J Cornwell.
Pk - K Registration Informational Flyer
- Friday, January 28, 2022 from 8-11 AM and 12-2 PM
- Friday, February 18, 2022 from 8-11 AM and 12-2 PM
- Friday, April 1, 2022 fro...
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Hampshire County Schools
School Year 2021-2022
Hampshire County Schools will continue implementing Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for the 2021-2022 school year.
Children enrolled in any Hampshire County School will re...Read on...
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Get all the details...
- Order your 2021-2022 Yearbook by 09/24/2021to purchase it for $69.00 (that's the lowest price of the year)! After that date, the price will increase. This is a savings of $8.00.
- * Credit card installment plan available for orders of $30 or more.&...