Home Page

Go To Search
New Student Enrollment
Information about enrolling new students in Hampshire County middle schools:
It is highly recommended that parents/guardians of prospective students call the school to schedule an appointment with the counselor to enroll their child/children.

CBMS Guidance Counselor 
RMS Guidance Counselor 

Completion of an enrollment packet which includes all of the informational forms below is required. Prior to enrollment at the middle school you will need:

The following documentation is required for enrolling new students in Hampshire County Schools:
Check Student Health Info for information about new immunization requirements and the adminstration of medicine policy and forms.

Complete an Emergency Procedure Form/Card to provide emergency contact information to the school about the student.

Check Child Nutrition Info for the online application to apply for Free and/or Reduced Meals and find out how to make online meal payments.

Complete an AUP - Acceptable Use Policy that must be on file for students to use computers in schools including taking required online state assessments

Hampshire County Schools
111 School Street
Romney, WV 26757
Jeffrey Pancione
Phone: (304) 822-3528
Fax: (304) 822-3540
Learning for All! All means All! - Flying Eagle