Home Page

Go To Search
Enrollment Info for New/Transfer Students
Information for New Student Enrollment

Please contact the school where your child will attend directly about enrollment.   You may view the list of schools below and click on any one of them to look at contact information and the location of that school. If you are in doubt as to which school your child should attend, call the Hampshire County Schools office at 304-822-3528. 

If the enrollment is for PreK or Kindergarten for the following year, please see - PreK and Kindergarten Registration

The following documentation is required for enrolling new or transfer students in Hampshire County Schools:

          Student Residency Form must be completed by all enrollees.

Download this quick Parent Enrollment Checklist to help you.

Hampshire County Schools
111 School Street
Romney, WV 26757
Jeffrey Pancione
Phone: (304) 822-3528
Fax: (304) 822-3540
Learning for All! All means All! - Flying Eagle