Financial Aid (FAFSA) Info - FAFSA form required for all scholarships
OMG College Access - one stop for college and financial aide information and preparation
College Admission Info - requirements & school information searches
Tuition Funding Sources - private search site for national scholarships
SchoolSoup.com - matching students with over $40 billion in specific available scholarship
NEW - College Affordability: A Guide for Students with Disabilities
- Advice and resources for loans and scholarships available specifically for students with disabilities
- A comprehensive list of the best schools for disabled students, evaluated by each institution’s disability services
- Distance learning tips for students with disabilities
- Find schools/colleges that interest you. Start the application process and research their financial aid information. Most schools will have the information online or in a brochure that you can request to be mailed to you for free.
- Complete the FAFSA (Federal Application for Student Aid) http://ww.fafsa.ed.gov You must complete your 2011 taxes before you can complete the FAFSA.
- Apply for local and national scholarships. Most of the local scholarships will be listed in the guide or on our guidance website. Applications are available in the guidance office. Pay careful attention to deadlines and instructions. Each scholarship will have a variety of different requirements.
- All students should create an account on CFWV (College Foundation of West Virginia) http;//www.cfwv.com. This website is a fantastic resource for career planning, interest inventories, college searches, and scholarships. There are over a million scholarships available to West Virginia students that can be accessed from this site. It has an easy to use search feature to help you narrow down the information that is most relevant to you.