Parents/guardians of prospective students should call the school to schedule an appointment with the counselor to enroll their child/children. At this time, one of the counselors will advise the prospective student about courses of study and other pertinent information.
Completion of an enrollment packet which includes all of the informational forms below is also required. Prior to enrollment at the school you will need:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- Proof of residency
- Report card/grade report from last school
- IEP from last school, if applicable
- Immunization record
- Proof of guardianship/custody
- Verification that student is not suspended from previous school
Check Student Health Info
for information about the medication adminstatrion policy and forms.
If transferring from an out-of-state school, proof of a completed PPD/Tine test result is also required. This may be obtained from the Hampshire County Health Department
; Ph: (304) 496-9640