Testing Schedule for 2013-14
Director of Special Services
111 School Street
Ph: (304) 822-3528, ext. 190
Fx: (304) 822-5382
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday - Friday
ACT PLAN (Grade 8) & ACT EXPLORE (Grade 10)
- October 21 - November 1, 2013
NOTE: In order to participate in the following online assessments, students must have a signed Internet Acceptable Use Policy on file to be allowed to use a computer to take the tests. These dates are subject to modification due to technical and school scheduling restraints.
WESTEST 2 Online Writing: Grades 3 - 11
- This test counts as part of the WESTEST 2 English/Language Arts score.
- February 10 - March 7, 2014 - Middle School Testing Window
- March 3 - March 28, 2014 - High School Testing Window
- March 24 - April 18, 2014 - Elementary School Testing Window
- April 21 - April 25, 2014 - Make-up Testing
WESTEST 2 (Online this year) - WEST VIRGINIA EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS TESTS: Grades 3 - 11
- April 21 - May 23, 2014 - The testing window for each county is 20 consecutive instructional days from the last instructional day for students excluding Memorial Day and Election Day - Students will be tested according to a schedule developed for each school in order to accommodate all students on the available computers.
ALTERNATE PERFORMANCE TASK ASSESSMENT (APTA) Reading/Language Arts and Mathematics: Grades 3-8 and 11, Science: Grades 4, 6 and 10 (for some students based on IEP placement)
Parent Information about WESTEST2 from WVDE
WVDE Testing Data for No Child Left Behind