- Sports Physical and Eligibility Form (PDF) (from WVSSAC for parents and doctor to sign)
- CBMS Athletic Handbook (PDF)
- CBMS Fall Sports Schedules (PDF)
- Hampshire County Policy 2431 - Interscholastic Athletics
- HHS Sports
- Important Information about Concussions for coaches, parents and students to read!
- Map/Directions to CBMS - Capon Bridge Middle School
- Student Accident Insurance Information
- WVDE - Policy 2436.10 - Participation in extracurricular activities (DOC)
- WVSSAC - Sportsmanship, Ethics, and Integrity
Hampshire County will continue implementing Community Eligibility Provision for the 2021-2022 school year. Your child is eligible to receive a breakfast and lunch at school at no charge each day of the 2021-2022 school year without an application or fee. Read on...
October 7 - for staff at all the schools except CBMS and CBES. October 13 - 2:45pm-3:30pm CBMS Staff October 13 - 4:00pm-6:00pm CBES Staff October 21 - Students at HHS, RMS and CBMS (Also for staff Pneumonia, Hep A & B and Shingles shots available.) Read on...
Parents may register children who are 4 by July 1, 2022 for Pre-K classes next year. Children who are 5 by July 1, 2022 and NOT currently in Pre-K now, may also register. Five year old children are required to enter Kindergarten before going to 1st grade. Read on...