Fall Sports Schedules
Sports Physical and Eligibility Form (PDF) (from WVSSAC for parents and doctor to sign)
RMS Insurance and Eligibility Form (PDF) - required of all athletes
- Important Information about Concussions for coaches, parents and students to read!
- HHS Sports
- Map/Directions to RMS - Romney Middle School Map/Directions to HHS - Hampshire High (for football home games)
- RMS Athletic Handbook (PDF) - revised for 2017 to 2018
- Student Accident Insurance Information
- WVSSAC -West Virginia Secondary School Activities Commissio
Mon, Oct 9
Tue, Oct 17
Tue, Oct 24
Results of the student testing conducted last year will be sent home about 9/19. Guides to explain the tests & help interpret the results are posted on this website. (See link below.) Please check the grade levels to view the appropriate guides. Guides to Interpreting 2023 Student Test Results
Flu shots for students at CBMS @ 10 AM & staff at CBES & CBMS @ 2:45 - Tues., Oct. 10; then a community clinic at CBES till 6 PM. Flu shots for students @ HHS & RMS, & staff @ AES, SES, RES, RMS & HHS - Tues., Oct. 17. Other shots available - see flyer. Read on...
Warm the Children gives warm winter clothing to needy children through age 18 in Hampshire County. Familes receiving TANF/SNAP/SSI/SSDI or DHHR assistance are eligible as well as households of 4 making less than $5000 a month. Apply through November 16. Warm the Children 2023 Application
Attendance matters and student attendance will be emphasized during 2023-24. Learn the facts about why it is important for students to be in school and how Hampshire County Schools plan to emphasize good attendance during 2023-24. Read on...