The attendance goals for Hampshire County Schools are:
- Increase student attendance
- Enable all students to graduate within four years
Proof of Attendance for Driver's License Application
For proof of attendance for driver's licenses - call Hampshire High School (HHS) at 304-822-5016, either Megan Fuller, ext. 1011 or Adam Feazell, ext. 1002.
Hampshire County Attendance Policies
- 3070 - Attendance (PDF)
- 3080 - Circumstances Under Which Students May Attend Fewer Than Four Full Years and/or May Be Scheduled for Courses for Less Than the Instructional Day (PDF)
- 3081 - Part-Time Enrollment (PDF)
- 3085 - Home School Instruction - Graduation Credits (PDF)
Other Student Services Forms
- Homebound Services - Amanda Billmeyer
- Homeschooling Information - Jeff Pancione or Shirley O'Dell
- Homeless Students - Amy Haines
Homeless Youth & Children Services
Please read this information about homelessness and contact the counselor at your school or the Hampshire County Liaison, Amy Haines, at 822-3528, ext. 151, if you believe you meet the federal guidelines for homeless.
Proof of Attendance for Driver's Licenses
Students between the ages of 15 and 18 may obtain a Proof of Enrollment Form. Call Hampshire High School at 304-822-5016, either Megan Fuller at extension 1011 or DiAnna Liller at extension 1000.
In order to be eligible for a Proof of Enrollment Form a student:
- Cannot have more than 10 consecutive or 15 total days unexcused absences during a school year.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress as defined in West Virginia Department of Education Policy 4150.
- Cannot have any Safe School Violations/Suspensions pursuant to West Virginia Code.
Did You Know?
- Research shows that children who are in school most of the time do better on state tests. Studies also show that kids who are absent more often score lower on state tests.
- Being late for school hurts a child's learning, too. A student who is 10 minutes late every day will miss 30 hours of instruction during the year.
Mon, May 17
Fri, May 28
Sat, May 29
Mon, May 31