Hampshire Trojan Athletics
The new HHS Trojans Turf Field and Track funded entirely by community donations (photo by Nick Carroll, Hampshire Review). The field and track will be used by HHS Boys and Girls Soccer, HHS Football, HHS Track, RMS Football, CBMS & RMS Track, HHS Band, PE classes, community recreational and youth sports teams and community fundraisers for cancer and other events.
Thanks to the Bank of Romney and First National Bank of Romney for their support of HHS athletics and students.
HampshireTrojans.com is the
official Athletic Website for Hampshire High School
All of the following are on the Hampshire Trojans big teams website:
- News and Information About Other School Events
- Sports Schedules Including Cancellations and Changes
The schedules are already posted and if anything changes, the updates will show up there immediately. You will just need to create a "fan" account with a username and password in order to be able to view all the details. You may also call the school to get information about events at 304-822-5016, ext. 1002 or 1004.
View a Map and Directions to HHS.
HHS - Calendar of Events
Hampshire High School Athletics on Facebook
Forms for Athletes
- Student athletes must have the Sports Physical Form (PDF) completed by a physciian and Drug Testing Form (PDF) completed in order to participate in athletics.
- Dr. Release Form (DOCX) - Give to Athletic Director, Kari Judy, when released to return to practice/play after an injury or illness.
- Request for Use of Facility (HHS) (DOCX) - requires signatures of Principal and Athletic Director
- 2021-22 Student Accident Insurance Information/Application
- Insurance Claim Form for HHS Athletes
Middle School Sports Information
- Important Information about Concussions for coaches, parents and students to read!
- WVDE - Policy 2436.10 - Participation in extracurricular activities (DOC)
- Hampshire County Policy 2431 - Interscholastic Athletics
- WVSSAC - Sportsmanship, Ethics, and Integrity
Support HHS & Trojan Athletic Association (TAA)
- Follow Hampshire High School Athleticson Facebook for the latest important updates.
- Follow Trojan Athletic Association (TAA) (boosters) on Facebook and support HHS athletes.
- Trojan Athletic Association Online Auto Donor Form for Non-Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- TAA Online Auto Donor Form for Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) Word version for the public
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) for Hampshire County Board of Education Employees
Hampshire County Schools, in compliance with state and federal guidelines, has conducted a needs assessment and developed a proposal of expenditures of the ARP ESSERF Grant. The grant may be utilized through the 2024 school year. View the plan & comment. Read on...
Hampshire County will continue implementing Community Eligibility Provision for the 2021-2022 school year. Your child is eligible to receive a breakfast and lunch at school at no charge each day of the 2021-2022 school year without an application or fee. Read on...
Barbara Ray, a 2nd grade teacher from Augusta Elementary, was named Hampshire County Teacher of the Year. Greg Snyder, the head custodian at Romney Elementary, was named Hampshire County Service Personnel of the Year. Click to see the TOY & SPOY