Hampshire Trojan Athletics
The new HHS Trojans Turf Field and Track funded entirely by community donations (photo by Nick Carroll, Hampshire Review). The field and track will be used by HHS Boys and Girls Soccer, HHS Football, HHS Track, RMS Football, CBMS & RMS Track, HHS Band, PE classes, community recreational and youth sports teams and community fundraisers for cancer and other events.
Thanks to the Bank of Romney and First National Bank of Romney for their support of HHS athletics and students. Hampshire High students can attend home athletic events free with their student ID thanks to the generosity of the Bank of Romney and the First National Bank. Elementary and middle school students can get in free if they accompany a paying adult.
HampshireTrojans.com is the
official Athletic Website for Hampshire High School
All of the following are on the Hampshire Trojans Big Teams website:
- News and Information About Other School Events
- Sports Schedules Including Cancellations and Changes
The schedules are already posted and if anything changes, the updates will show up there immediately. You will just need to create a "fan" account with a username and password in order to be able to view all the details. You may also call the school to get information about events at 304-822-5016, ext. 1002 or 1004.
View a Map and Directions to HHS.
HHS - Calendar of Events
Hampshire High School Athletics on Facebook
Forms for Athletes
- Student athletes must have the Sports Physical Form (PDF) completed by a physician and Drug Testing Form (PDF) completed in order to participate in athletics.
- Dr. Release Form (DOCX) - Give to Athletic Director, Trey Stewart, or the Athletic Trainer when released to return to practice/play after an injury or illness.
- Request for Use of Facility (HHS) (DOCX) - requires signatures of Principal and Athletic Director
- 2023-24 Student Accident Insurance Information/Application
Middle School Sports Information
- Important Information about Concussions for coaches, parents and students to read!
- WVDE - Policy 2436.10 - Participation in extracurricular activities (DOC)
- Hampshire County -
- WVSSAC - Rules and Regulations
Support HHS & Trojan Athletic Association (TAA)
- Follow Hampshire High School Athletics on Facebook for the latest important updates.
- Follow Trojan Athletic Association (TAA) (boosters) on Facebook and support HHS athletes.
- Trojan Athletic Association Online Auto Donor Form for Non-Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- TAA Online Auto Donor Form for Employees of Hampshire County Schools
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) Word version for the public
- Auto-donor form (DOCX) for Hampshire County Board of Education Employees
Results of the student testing conducted last year will be sent home about 9/19. Guides to explain the tests & help interpret the results are posted on this website. (See link below.) Please check the grade levels to view the appropriate guides. Guides to Interpreting 2023 Student Test Results
Flu shots for students at CBMS @ 10 AM & staff at CBES & CBMS @ 2:45 - Tues., Oct. 10; then a community clinic at CBES till 6 PM. Flu shots for students @ HHS & RMS, & staff @ AES, SES, RES, RMS & HHS - Tues., Oct. 17. Other shots available - see flyer. Read on...
Warm the Children gives warm winter clothing to needy children through age 18 in Hampshire County. Familes receiving TANF/SNAP/SSI/SSDI or DHHR assistance are eligible as well as households of 4 making less than $5000 a month. Apply through November 16. Warm the Children 2023 Application
Attendance matters and student attendance will be emphasized during 2023-24. Learn the facts about why it is important for students to be in school and how Hampshire County Schools plan to emphasize good attendance during 2023-24. Read on...
All jobs in Hampshire County Schools are now posted on Frontline - West Virginia K12 Jobs. Applications are accepted though the Frontline site only. Job listings will also be listed on this website but notifications will not be sent out for listings. Read on to learn more...