- Student Services
Student Services fall under several different departments. Please use the links to various department pages on the left.
Use the "Contact Us" listings on the right to contact the person in charge of the student service you are interested in learning more about.
Below you will find some useful information and forms:
Links to Attendance/Homeless & Homebound Students' Online Forms
- Online absence reporting submission form..
- Application for Educational Leave for a Student (DOCX)- return to school principal
- Homeless Student Enrollment Services (PDF)
- Hampshire County McKinney Vento Qualifications (PDF)
- Application/Referral Form for Homebound Services (PDF)
- Chronic Health Condition Statement (PDF)
- Homeless Notification Form (PDF) - to report students who may be homeless
- Request for Individual Exception to Attendance Requirement (PDF)
- Notice of Intent to Home School (DOC)
Links to Student Health Services & Forms
- Medical Information Release Form (FERPA) (PDF) (may be typed, then printed and signed
- Prescription Medication Policy Guidelines for Parents (PDF)
- Prescription Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
- Hampshire High Over-the-Counter Medication Information and Authorization Form (PDF) - Regarding Ibuprofen (Advil), acetaminophen (Tylenol) and antacids (Tums) for HHS students
- Immunization Requirements for School Entry (PDF).
- Immunization Requirements for 7th- and 12th-Graders (PDF).
Link to (Voluntary) Student Accident Insurance Information
Links to PreK Student Enrollment Forms
- Hampshire County Universal Pre-K Application (DOC)
- Alternate Pre-K Application (PDF)
- For individual schools, contact the school about K-12 enrollment procedures.