Fundraiser Forms

Cash Receipts & Fundraiser Forms

  • Complete this form any time cash and/or checks are received from anyone including classrooms:
  • Before doing a fundraiser, the Fundraiser Application Form (PDF) (revised July 2013 to replace all old forms) must be submitted to the Board of Education for approval and the records maintained for subsequent audits. This includes fundraisers by parent-teacher organizations and booster organizations.
  • Use the Fundraiser Profit (Loss) Form (PDF) to report results of fundraisers.
  • If the use of a school facility is being requested, please use the Use of School Facility Request Form (PDF), revised August 2015.
  • Please note that only fundraising events benefiting the school or the students may be held in school facilities. All adults involved must be approved volunteers. Download the Volunteer Application (DOC), updated 2019, and complete and obtain signatures.


Fundraising by school support groups is covered under Hampshire County Board of Education Policy 9211.