Augusta Elementary School, a school-wide Title I school in central Hampshire County serving students in preschool through 5th grade.
Mascot - Eagle
Color - Blue and Gold
Mission - All Augusta Elementary students will make continuous progress toward mastering the essential curriculum and achieving at their highest potential.
Hampshire County Schoology Resources
Augusta Elementary Friday Blended Schedule
- 8:30 am to 10:30 am Office Hours for all Subjects
- 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm Office Hours for all Subjects
School Business Partners
- What to Do About Bullying: Tips for Parents (PDF)
- Elementary School Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- Elementary Parents Bullying Report Form (PDF)
School Nurse - Tara Michaels, RN
- School Health Page - information regarding the administration of medication and medical authorization forms.
- Emergency Procedure Card - downloadable for updating student information
- Map/Directions to Augusta Elementary
- AES Wellness and Fitness Work Action Plan for 2021 to 2022 (DOCX)
- Information for Parents and Students AES Title I Parents Corner
May 23 is the Last Day of School for Pre-K Students.
May 27 is HHS Graduation.
May 30 is the Memorial Day Holiday and There is No School.
May 31 is the LAST DAY of School for K-11 Students - 2 1/2 Hr. EARLY DISMISSAL
The Hampshire County Board of Education is seeking to hire contracted services for a Clerk-of-the-Works for the Elementary School building projects. For qualifications and job responsibilities, see Clerk of the Works Advertisement below. Clerk of the Works Advertisment