Capon Bridge Elementary
Capon Bridge Elementary School (CBES), a school-wide Title I school in eastern Hampshire County, serving students in grades Pre-k through 5th grade.
Mascot - Hawk
Colors - Purple and Gold
Mission - Helping every student achieve their highest potential with support from home, school and community.
School Business Partners
- Anthony's Jr. Restaurant
- Capon Bridge Family Dentistry
- El Puente
- FNB Bank
- Giffin Funeral Home
- The Farmer's Daughter Market & Butcher
Information for Parents & Students
Emergency Procedure Card - update as needed when information changes
Counselor - Emilie Embrey
School Nurse - Erin Jacobsen RN,
- School Health Page - information regarding the administration of medication and medical authorization forms
- CBES Wellness and Fitness Work Action Plan for 2019 to 2020
- CBES Wellness Assessment
- Hampshire County Schoology Resources
- Map/Directions to Capon Bridge Elementary
- Volunteer Information for CBES Parents
Electronic Copies of the Bidding Documents will be available as early as, Sept. 28, 2022, from the office of the Architect, McKinley Architecture and Engineering, The Maxwell Center, Suite 100, 32-20th Street, Wheeling, WV 26003, telephone 304-233-0140 Additional Info...
The Health Dept. will be giving flu vaccinations as follows:
Monday, Sept. 19 - Student Flu Vaccines at HHS, CBMS, and RMS
Thursday, Oct. 13 - Flu Shots at CBE 4-6pm (CB staff)
Monday, Oct. 17 - Flu Vaccines for all Staff except CBE & CBMS
Parents, Please complete the following form to report your child's absence. The survey will take approximately 4 minutes to complete. It can be submitted to the school online. Link to online absence reporting submission form..