John J. Cornwell Elementary
John J. Cornwell Elementary School (JJCES), a school-wide Title I school in Hampshire County, serving students in grades 1st through 5th grade.
Mascot - Mustang
Colors - Royal Blue and Yellow
To provide an exciting, safe and high-yielding learning environment, where the total staff works together to ensure that all students will excel and achieve maximum success.
School Business Partners
- The Bank of Romney
- FNB Bank
- Just in Time Excavating
- Koolwink Motel
- Levels Fire Company
- Local Churches
- Shaffer Funeral Home
Information for Parents & Students
School Nurse - Rhonda Dante, RN
- Emergency Procedure Card - Downloadable for updating student information
- School Health Information - Policies about administering medicine at school
- School Health Page - information regarding the administration of medication and medical authorization forms.
- Elementary Parents Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- Elementary School Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- Hampshire County Schoology Resources
- John J. Cornwell Public Drinking Water Report (PDF)
- JJCES Wellness and Fitness Work Action Plan - 2018 to 2019 (PDF)
- JJCES Wellness Assessment (PDF)
- Map/Directions to John J. Cornwell Elementary
- What to Do About Bullying: Tips for Parents (PDF)
Hampshire County Schools, in compliance with state and federal guidelines, has conducted a needs assessment and developed a proposal of expenditures of the ARP ESSERF Grant. The grant may be utilized through the 2024 school year. View the plan & comment. Read on...
Hampshire County will continue implementing Community Eligibility Provision for the 2021-2022 school year. Your child is eligible to receive a breakfast and lunch at school at no charge each day of the 2021-2022 school year without an application or fee. Read on...