New Employee Forms & Information
Forms to Be Completed
Note: Most of these forms are fillable forms and may be typed, then printed and signed, or may be printed first and completed by hand.
For the Personnel Office
Once hired, you will need to contact the Personnel office about:
- Getting your contract and signing it
- Obtaining an ID Badge
In addition, please bring the following forms, completed and signed as appropriate for your position:
- Job Descriptions - Locate the description for your job, print it, and sign the bottom
- Professional Staff - Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Professional Staff - Drug Workplace Verification (PDF)
- Service Personnel - Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Service Personnel - Drug Workplace Verification (PDF)
- Teachers - Experience Verification Form (PDF)
- Tuberculosis Questionnaire (PDF)
- West Virginia New Hire Reporting Form (PDF) - Must be printed and completed by hand
For Finance/Payroll Office
Please complete and return the Federal W4 and the appropriate state withholding form to the Finance Office to claim your exemptions and determine the amount of taxes withheld from your paychecks:
- W4 Federal Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form (2016) (PDF) - For all employees for Federal tax withholding
- W4 West Virginia State Form (PDF) - For West Virginia residents (includes non-resident form).
- W4 Maryland State Form (PDF) - For Maryland residents
- W4 Virginia State Form(PDF) - For Virginia residents
Please return the Direct Deposit Form (PDF) in order to have your check deposited directly to your bank.