Slanesville Elementary School, a school-wide Title I school in Hampshire County serving students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade. It was designated a National Blue Ribbon School.
Mascot - Mustang
Colors - Green and Yellow
Mission - All Slanesville Elementary students will make continuous progress toward mastering the essential curriculum and achieving at their highest potential.
School Business Partners
Information for Parents & Students
- Slanesville Elementary School 2022-23 Handbook
- Map/Directions to Slanesville Elementary
- Slanesville Elementary School Wellness and Fitness Work Action Plan for 2020 to 2021 (PDF)
- Slanesville Elementary School Wellness Assessment (PDF)
- Slanesville Elementary YouTube Announcements
- Slanesville Public Drinking Water Report (PDF)
Counselor: Email Christina Brode
- Elementary Parents Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- Elementary School Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- What to Do About Bullying: Tips for Parents (PDF)
School Nurse: Email Autumn Wilfong, LPN
Electronic Copies of the Bidding Documents will be available as early as, Sept. 28, 2022, from the office of the Architect, McKinley Architecture and Engineering, The Maxwell Center, Suite 100, 32-20th Street, Wheeling, WV 26003, telephone 304-233-0140 Additional Info...
The Health Dept. will be giving flu vaccinations as follows:
Monday, Sept. 19 - Student Flu Vaccines at HHS, CBMS, and RMS
Thursday, Oct. 13 - Flu Shots at CBE 4-6pm (CB staff)
Monday, Oct. 17 - Flu Vaccines for all Staff except CBE & CBMS
Parents, Please complete the following form to report your child's absence. The survey will take approximately 4 minutes to complete. It can be submitted to the school online. Link to online absence reporting submission form..