Capon Bridge Middle School (CBMS)
Hampshire County Schoology Resources
Visit the Hampshire County Schoology Resources page - CBMS Friday Revised Virtual Support Meeting Schedule
(Link to Teams meeting available on Schoology for all students)
*Lesson and assignment materials will be posted on Schoology for all students. Teachers will be available live via Microsoft Teams meetings to instruct/ review, provide examples, answer questions, and support student learning during assigned times on days that all students are remote learners, including virtual Fridays. All students are encouraged to join team meetings to receive support throughout the day.
8 to 8:45-6th/ 8th grade Social Studies; 7th grade Foreign Language
8:45 to 9:30-7th grade Social Studies; 8th grade Foreign Language
9:30 to 10:15-6th, 7th, 8th grade Math
10:30 to 11:15-6th, 7th, 8th grade English
*Staff Lunch-11:30 to 12:15
12:30 to 1:15-6th, 7th, 8th grade Science
1:30 to 2-P.E.
2 to 2:30-Chorus/BCA/ Introduction to Foreign Language
2:30 to 3-Art/7th and 8th grade Band
3 to 3:30-Keyboarding/ General Music/ 6th grade Band
CBMS serves students in grades 6 to 8 in the eastern portion of Hampshire County. The current school building opened in January 2007.
- Mascot - Bobcat
- Colors - Black and Orange
Capon Bridge Middle School's mission is to encourage a life-long love of learning in all students; to provide a safe, supportive, healthy environment; and to prepare all students to become productive, young adults.
School Vision Statement
"Creating Bright Minded Students"
School Business Partners
- CBMS 2018 to 2019 Student Handbook (PDF) - Revised
- CBMS Fitness and Wellness Work Action Plan 2019 to 2020 (PDF)
- Map/Directions to Capon Bridge Middle School
Bullying Information for Parents
- How to Report Bullying on Facebook (PDF)
- Middle School Bullying Report Form (PDF)
- Strategies for Helping Your Child with Bullying (PDF)
- School Health Information - Policies about administering medicine at school
Elizabeth Whitacre, RN - School Nurse -
- Hampshire County Overdrive Digital Library Link - Log in to checkout eBooks and Audiobooks for your iPod or other electronic devices.
- Emergency Procedure Card - Downloadable for updating student information
Summer School will be held from June 14 to July 9 (for those previously enrolled) at Hampshire High for Grades 6-12 and at both Augusta and Romney Elementary Schools for Grades PK-5. Please look at the link below to see the bus routes for summer school. Summer Bus Routes
Barbara Ray, a 2nd grade teacher from Augusta Elementary, was named Hampshire County Teacher of the Year. Greg Snyder, the head custodian at Romney Elementary, was named Hampshire County Service Personnel of the Year. Click to see the TOY & SPOY