Hampshire High School (HHS)
HHS is a comprehensive high school, serving students in grades 9 to 12. The school offers an extensive selection of academic and vocational classes including advanced placement and college credit courses.
- Colors - Green and white
- Mascot - Trojan
MissionStriving for excellence, each individual will take responsibility for being involved in the learning process and for developing his/her maximum potential.
- Counselor's Corner - academic programs, scholarship and college information, new/transfer student enrollment, etc.
- Emergency Procedure Card - downloadable for updating student information
- Hampshire County Overdrive Digital Library Link - Log in to checkout eBooks and Audiobooks for your iPod or other electronic device.
- Hampshire High Calendar of Events
- Hampshire Trojans - Athletic schedules and information
- HHS Wellness Action Plan for 2019-2020
- Map/Directions to Hampshire High (Google link)
- Map/Direction to Hampshire High (map view)
- Request for Use of Facility (HHS) (DOCX) - requires signatures of Principal and Athletic
- School Health Information - policies about administering medicine at school
WHHS - Trojan Media - HHS's online radio broadcasting news and announcements at school and covering Trojan sporting events. You can listen online or if you have the old app, you may still use that to access the broadcasts.
Thu, Oct 21
Thu, Oct 28
Thu, Nov 11
Mon, Nov 22
Tue, Nov 23
Wed, Nov 24
Thu, Nov 25
Fri, Nov 26
Wed, Dec 22
Thu, Dec 23
Kids aged 9 - 21 can join 4-H with a parent or guardian’s permission. Kids, aged 5 –7, who are interested 4-H can start in the Cloverbud program, which focuses more on fun but sets the stage for future learning. 4-H is a world leader in developing youths. Read on...
October 7 - for staff at all the schools except CBMS and CBES. October 13 - 2:45pm-3:30pm CBMS Staff October 13 - 4:00pm-6:00pm CBES Staff October 21 - Students at HHS, RMS and CBMS (Also for staff Pneumonia, Hep A & B and Shingles shots available.) Read on...
Parents may register children who are 4 by July 1, 2022 for Pre-K classes next year. Children who are 5 by July 1, 2022 and NOT currently in Pre-K now, may also register. Five year old children are required to enter Kindergarten before going to 1st grade. Read on...
2021 Yearbooks are in! Please read the information regarding appropriate pick-up times and locations. Thank you! You can email the yearbook advisor at email@example.com #GoTrojans #PrideAndSpirit Read on...