Hampshire County curriculum goals are to...
- Create a safe school climate for learning
- Incorporate 21st Century teaching and learning skills
- Involve parents
- Promote student success and increase student achievement for all
For high school curriculum 9 through 12, please email Amy Haines, Director or call 304-822-3528, ext. 151.
- 21st Century Tools and Skills are to be integrated throughout each subject area
- All courses taught in the Hampshire County Schools follow the West Virginia Content Standards and Objectives for that subject
- The curriculum is based on the West Virginia Content Standards and Objectives which are driven by state Policy 2510 - Assuring Quality of Education: Regulations for Education Programs
- Hampshire County students participate in the West Virginia Educational Standards Tests (WESTEST2) according to the guidelines of the WVDE.
- Hampshire County Title I Information
- How NCLB Impacts Hampshire County Title I Schools (PDF)
- Academic Coaches - Desiree Fritsch and Amy Funk
- Title I Match Coach -Melanie Meck
Curriculum Related Resources
- Interactive (SMARTBoard) Whiteboard Resources
- Multicultural Calendars and Holiday Resources
- STAR Reading and STAR Math Resources (RTI Benchmarking and Progress Monitoring)
- Other Instructional Resources for Teachers
- Hampshire County Student Confidentiality Policy 8350