- Curriculum & Title I
Curriculum & Title I
Hampshire County curriculum goals are to...
- Create a safe school climate for learning
- Incorporate 21st Century teaching and learning skills
- Involve parents in their child's education
- Promote student success and increase student achievement for all
For high school curriculum 9 through 12, please email Amy Haines, Director or call 304-822-3528, ext. 151.
- 21st Century Tools and Skills are to be integrated throughout each subject area
- All courses taught in the Hampshire County Schools follow the West Virginia Content Standards and Objectives for that subject
- The curriculum is based on the West Virginia Content Standards and Objectives which are driven by state Policy 2510 - Assuring Quality of Education: Regulations for Education Programs
- Hampshire County students participate in the West Virginia according to the guidelines of the WVDE.
- Hampshire County Title I Information
- Academic Coaches - Desiree Fritsch, Amy Funk, Melanie Meck and Teresa Thorne
Curriculum Related Resources
- Interactive (SMARTBoard) Whiteboard Resources
- Multicultural Calendars and Holiday Resources
- Educational Resources
- (Benchmarking and Progress Monitoring) COMING SOON
- Other Instructional Resources for Teachers