News Flash Home
The original item was published from 9/1/2020 9:32:00 AM to 9/18/2020 10:41:11 AM.
Posted on: September 1, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Sports Spectators Limited at High School & Middle School Events According to WVSSAC Covid-Guidelines
- Read full message from Superintendent Pancione
- During Green, each member of a sport’s team, cheerleaders, band members, and coaches will submit a list of six names that will include parents/guardians and immediate household members. Grandparents may be included as part of the six names. The names on the list will be the only individuals permitted to attend games.
- During Yellow, each member of a sport’s team, cheerleaders, and band members will submit a list of two names that will include parents/guardians only. (Unless split families) Coaches will be permitted to submit the name of their spouse only.
- Throughout the year, teachers and students, as well as the general public will not be allowed to attend games.
- During Orange or Red, all games are suspended.
- Members of sporting teams, cheer squads, band members, and coaches will not be allowed to submitted names to their list that do not meet the guidelines outlined by the WVSSAC.
- We will adhere to spectator guidelines as established by host schools when traveling to away facilities.
- Schools will honor WVSSAC Administrative C&I cards only (No coaching or county passes should be accepted)