Hampshire County Schools will accept sealed bids for class/sports/action/extracurricular pictures for
Hampshire High School. Please be sure to complete the purchasing affidavit and agreement addendum
and return them with your proposal. If your company does not wish to bid, please return the ''No Bid"
reply form. Return any documents to the address above by date due.
In compliance with the terms and conditions, unless otherwise noted, the undersigned offers and agrees
if the bid is accepted, to perform services upon which prices are quoted at the price set within the time
specified. HCBOE will review bids for student body and extracurricular photos. It is possible two vendors
could be selected, one for student body and one for extracurricular.
The Hampshire County Board of Education reserves the right to reject any and all bids, waive informalities
and make decisions deemed to be in the best interest of Hampshire County Schools.
- The photographer will work closely with the Principal, and/or the Principal's designee in securing
class/sports/action/extracurricular photos for resale.
- Include commission percentage HHS would receive from photo servicing
- State amount of turnaround time in processing underclassmen photos
- Provide any services you would offer that might be unique
- Include pricing per picture and package. Preference will be giving to pricing with no sitting fee in
an effort to include all students in yearbook.
For questions contact Denise Hott at 304 822-3528 x133