The Hampshire County Health Dept. is coming to the schools to do flu and other vaccines for staff and students?
Please download and complete the appropriate form (or get one from the school nurse) and bring it to the site when you come to get your vaccination.
Other vaccines that will be available in addition to influenza (upon request if applicable):
- Tetanus = Tdap'TD
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
The schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, October 10th for students at CBMS school at 10 AM, then for staff at CBES & CBMS at 2:45 PM, and finally an evening community clinic at Capon Bridge Elementary until 6 PM.
- Tuesday, October 17th for HHS & RMS students
- Tuesday, October 17thfor Staff (in this order):
- Augusta Elementary
- Slanesville Elementary
- Springfield - Green Spring Elementary
- Romney Elementary
- Hampshire High School
- Romney Middle Schoool
Nicole Connell, RN
Hampshire County Schools Lead Nurse
Contact Nicole at:
(304) 822-5014 ext. 17 (at RMS)
(304) 671-6805 - cell